Leagues (High Res 2048)
Leagues (Low Res 1024)
V3 includes massive upgrades to our base V1 file such as:
- BPL – Kit collar & color tweaks & 3rd/alternative kits
- SkyBet – Kit collar & color tweaks & 3rd/alternative kits
- La Liga – Kit collar & color tweaks & 3rd/alternative kits
- La Liga 123 – Kit collar & color tweaks & 3rd/alternative kits
Also included are brand new additions:
- Serie A (Full managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- SPL (Full managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- Serie B (Full League managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- Bundesliga V2 (Full league with 3rd kits)
- Liga NOS (Full managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- National Team Kits (UEFA, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL, AFC, CAF Teams)
- Liga MX (Full League managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- Eridivisie (Managers, Stadiums)
- Ligue 1 (Managers, Stadiums)
- Ligue 2 (Managers, Stadiums)
- Chinese Super League (Full League managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- Brasileirao (Full League managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- Liga NOS (Full League managers, Stadiums, Kits)
How to install the Patch
It’s super easy and takes a few minutes to install everything.
1. Download the file from the link above and make sure you have winrar installed on your PC/Laptop or similar for Mac
2. When the option file is downloaded, pop your FAT 32 formatted USB into the PC and go to the downloaded file
3. Right click and choose extract the file on the folder options
4. Drag the WEPES folder that you have just extracted to your USB
5. Put the USB in your PS4
6. Go to Extras tab in the main menu of PES 2018
7. Choose APPLY LIVE UPDATE
8. After live update is complete, go to EDIT MODE
9. In EDIT MODE Menu, go Data Management > Import/Export > Import Competition
10. Check ok and select your USB
11. Import the files by clicking SQUARE and Go To Detailed settings
12. When Installed, go to Competition Structure and go to draw size
13. Select BUNDESLIGA and decrease draw size to 18
14. Now select > Europe > Navigate to the Other Euro Team
15. Transfer over Dortmund, Leipzig & Shcalke
16. Now go Data Management > Import/Export > Import Team
17. TICK every team EXCEPT those named ger_ on your PS4 pad and Go To Detailed Settings
18. When that is finished go to Data Management > Import/Export > Import Team
19. Now tick all the teams named ger_ and go to detailed settings
20. Tick the second box – Apply player and squad data and import
21. If you get any errors, repeat steps 17 & make sure you export correctly
What does V3 contain?
V3 contains huge updates to our existing option files with new kits, Team and player details and images for a host of new leagues as well as unrivaled Classic Teams.
Do i need to fresh install v3?
Yes! We advise you to fresh install V3 using our installation guide within the FAQ.
Can I pick and choose each leagues?
Yes! We exclusively create both 1024 and 2048 options for installation so you can pick and choose your own high resolution leagues as you please.
I have run out of image space, what will I do?
You need to delete the images manually by going to edit mode and deleting each kit and image before installing V3.
Which formats are the kits available on?
PS4 and soon to be PC. Xbox doesn’t support image imports as of yet.
I'm getting an error 'Upload failed - unable to upload anymore images'.
You need to follow the instructions above when installing the Option Files and make sure you delete all images in edit mode. It is not enough to delete the edit file, you need to delete everything for a fresh import. Konami currently let you import: [300 HD 2048 x 2048 Kits] or [1300 SD 1024 x 1024 Kits]
Tags: PES Patch, PESPatch, PES-Patch, PS4 Patch, PES Option File, PES 2018 Patch, PES Universe, PESUniverse, PES Universe Option File, PES Universe Patch