Download the new Option File Patch PESUniverse Classic Option File v1 for efootball PES 2021 [PS4 version]!
MEGA || 54.4 MB
password : wehellas.gr
MAIN OPTION FILES
Classic League 1 features….
• A selection of 20 Clubs and legendary players
• No duplicate players (only one version of each legend)
• All Team details including manager and stadium info
• Accurately Created player face builds, stats and ID
• MyClub Legends Offline
• Classic Kits in HQ & LQ Options
• Optional Kits
• Fluid Formations
• Classic Competition info
• Compatible with PESUniverse Main OF
Classic League 1 overwrites the PAS League in PES2021 this is also used for the J1 League in the main
PES Universe option file. You will be overwriting this league should you choose to install it. It will not
effect other teams or leagues. You might have to create space for images to import if you have
already imported many images, to make space delete unwanted images in edit mode such as Kits,
Emblems, managers, stadiums of a league(s) that you are not using
(Edit mode, Import/Export, Delete Images)
No Duplicates: There is only one version of each legend in the option file. If a particular player you
are looking for is not at a certain team he is most likely at another an example of this is Gabriel
Batistuta, he is not at Classic Roma but you will find him at Classic Fiorentina. If you want to move
players you can do so by going to Transfers in Edit Mode.
This Classic League contains 20 club teams which overwrites the PAS League. If you have installed the Main OF V1, this will be a free league but will eventually become the J League in V2/V3. We recommend you to import the Classic OF into a different PSN profile if you don’t want your main OF disrupted.
However, image files are shared across profiles so on the PS4, you will not be able to fit everything in anyway due to the limited slots. We recommend you to delete whatever leagues kits you won’t use if you run our of space. For example, you could delete the skybet and La Liga 2 kits.
Before you start, make sure you have a program on your PC/MAC to extract the Option File (RAR File) which you can download this for free with a simple google search for ‘7zip’, ‘winzip’, ‘winrar free’, unarchiver or similar
1. Download the option file & then navigate to the download destination
2. When downloaded, right click on the file and choose ‘Extract to WEPES’
3. Insert your USB key into your PC/MAC
4. Copy the extracted WEPES folder to your USB
5. Now eject the USB from your PC/MAC & and insert it into your PS4.
6. Follow all the instructions until you can go to Edit Mode
7. Once in Edit Mode, navigate to Import/Export and select Import Team
8. Select All files & select ‘Go to Detailed Settings’
9. Tick both boxes and import
10. Now Import Competitions, do need to tick any box here
Sometimes you might get an error, do not worry, simply follow the steps again & reimport
Credits to PESUniverse || Support them : https://www.pesuniverse.com
Tags: PES Patch, PESPatch, PES-Patch, PS4 Patch, PES Option File, PES 2021 Patch, PES Universe, PESUniverse, PES Universe Option File, PES Universe Patch